Thank you so much for sharing a piece of yourself with us! We would like to welcome you to the Strive community and look forward to learning more about you, your journey, and how we can support you.
We are a personal development community focusing on personal development, professional development, and social impact. Our contributors are kind enough to share their personal narratives, self-improvement methods, and stories of overcoming adversities. Our goal at Strive is to build a community for those interested in connecting with others, foster growth, and support each other to be the best we can be!
Personal development can be very lonely and life can be really had. Our community strives to uplift, inspire, and empower our readers to pursue their goals to the fullest of their ability. By sharing our experiences, we hope to help others achieve their goals as we work towards ours! We believe the power of impact starts with one individual lending a helping hand to lift the person next to them and together we all rise!
Here are a few types of articles we love reading in our community!
- personal development – share what you’re striving for, why it matters to you, and how you’re planning to achieve your goals
- professional development – how you’re working to improve yourself in your career and what others can learn from your journey
- personal narratives – share a story about an experience you had, including the difficulties and challenges you faced. We want to know the good, bad, and especially, the difficult parts! Most importantly, share how you overcame it, what you took away from it, and how this experience has brought you closer to your goals.
- self-improvement methods – tips, guides, and how-tos are great but be sure to share your own experiences!
- up-lifting pick-me-ups – who doesn’t love a story with a happy ending! Please be sure to recap the lessons you learned from your triumph.
- social impact – we encourage not only working to support ourselves but also those in our communities and around the world. If you can share a story to encourage others to think bigger, we would love to hear it!
For a list of categories & topics, please visit here!
What may not be a good fit
Because our goal is to support our readers and share great stories of personal development, promotional heavy pieces are not ideal. As a contributor, you are welcome to reference your business, personal projects, and work, as well as link it, but a clear profile will distract readers. We ask contributors to focus on their own experiences and make references when necessary.
We keep an open mind to all forms of writing styles as each story is as unique as their writer. We look for 750-1,500 word articles, depending on the topic. We may ask you to break up the topics and create a mini-series. We may shorten and edit articles for clarity and conciseness. We are happy to work to support your article and optimize it for our audience.
We respect the privacy of our contributors. If you wish to contribute your story while keeping your identity private, we would be happy to share your piece with an Anonymous Contributor profile! If not, contributors will be able to share a short bio and link back to their business, project, or other pieces of work at the end of their article.
How to pitch your article
If you are interested,
- Please send Melissa an email at Contributor@StriveWithMe.com with article pitches (headlines and 2-3 sentences description of the piece)
- Next, send the first draft Google Drive Doc with comment capabilities. Also, include a short bio (Example Here. Feel free to include links to your personal or work and contact info) and include who and what inspired you through your journey as a way to show appreciation e.g. “Inspired by my partner and Ellen DeGeneres”
- Our team will work with you to perfect your article and post!