Thank you so much for sharing a piece of yourself with us! We would like to welcome you to the Strive community and look forward to learning more about you, your journey, and how we can support you.
We are a personal development community focusing on personal development, entrepreneurship, and social impact. We share powerful content, helpful resources, and moving narratives to help Strivers learn, grow, and develop who they are. We believe everyday people have the power to change the world. To do that, we need to be the best versions of ourselves before we can transcend and make a lasting impact.
We’re also excited to highlight all of the amazing work our community is doing, how they work through their adversities & share these lessons with you! Our community consists of personal development nerds, leaders, and changemakers all over the world, also known as Strivers! Our goal is to help our Strivers work towards becoming their best selves and make an impact in the world.
Our contributors are kind enough to share their personal narratives and powerful lessons with our readers.
If you would like to join our contributors in sharing your stories and lessons, here are a few ideas to get the inspirational juices flowing:
- personal development – share what you’re striving for, why it matters to you, and how you’re planning to achieve your goals
- entrepreneurship – how you’re working to build and scale your business, raise money, and support your clients/customers
- social impact – share your impact story and how others can get involved in your cause. This can include how you’re working to serve your purpose, solve a problem in your local community, and/or combat a global world issue. We encourage not only working to support ourselves but also those in our communities and around the world. If you can share a story to encourage others to think bigger, we would love to hear it!
- personal narratives – share a story about an experience you had, including the difficulties and challenges you faced. We want to know the good, bad, and especially, the difficult parts! Most importantly, share how you overcame it, what you took away from it, and how this experience has brought you closer to your goals.
For more categories & topics, please visit here!
What may not be a good fit
Because our goal is to support our readers and share great stories of personal development, promotional heavy pieces are not ideal. As a contributor, you are welcome to reference your business, personal projects, and work, as well as link it, but a clear profile will distract readers. We ask contributors to focus on their own experiences and make references when necessary.
We keep an open mind to all forms of writing styles as each story is as unique as their writer. We look for 1,000-2,000 word articles, depending on the topic. We may ask you to break up the topics and create a mini-series. We may shorten and edit articles for clarity and conciseness. We are happy to work to support your article and optimize it for our audience.
We respect the privacy of our contributors. If you wish to contribute your story while keeping your identity private, we would be happy to share your piece with an Anonymous Contributor profile! If not, contributors will be able to share a short bio and link back to their business, project, or other pieces of work at the end of their article.
How to pitch your article
If you are interested,
- Please send our Editor an email at Contributor@StriveWithMe.com with article pitches (headlines and 2-3 sentences description of the piece).
- Next, send the first draft Google Drive Doc with comment capabilities. Also, include a short bio (Example Here. Feel free to include links to your personal or work and contact info) and include who and what inspired you through your journey as a way to show appreciation e.g. “Inspired by my partner and Ellen DeGeneres”
- Our team will work with you to perfect your article and post!